Sunday, October 18, 2009

A quiet Sunday, kind of. I went to Mass at 9:30 as I was unable to go last night. It was a nice mass and I got to see my friend's the Cain's grandson Charlie who was in church for his baptism after the Mass. He is a lovely little chubby healthy fellow who smiles easily.

Watched the Packer game. They won handily, but there were lots of mistakes. Poor Aaron Rogers is still not being protected, I can't even remember how many times he was sacked and the fouls were ridiculous, but they won anyway. Handily.

I napped during part of the game. I am still exhausted.

I did a review of our Samhain for the Sheboygan Group and did some research of the International CWI.

Bart called this afternoon. He leaves for Germany tomorrow. He has a long flight with three changes so pray for him. I am worried about his sitting for such a long time. He says he has fresh patches and will try to stretch his legs during the flights.

Tomorrow will be busy with Bible Study and Cream City Writers.

Take care. I baked apple cookies today that are really really good.

Mary

No comments: