Sunday, August 23, 2009

We got to be homebodies all day. I did go over and have a cup a tea. Jan was in the hospital for 5 days last week. They have finally determined that she had adult onset asthma. It took that long for them to get her breathing under control and determine that her heart was not at risk. We had a nice visit and I got to meet her sister who was visiting.

I spent a completely lazy day so have no exciting adventures to relate at all. I did make a mac and cheese for lunch that was quite good.

So I have something rather clever that I heard in the past two days to share with you. Dorothy Parker was kicked out of parochial school for referring to the Immaculate Conception as Spontaneous Combustion.

Dick and I BOTH loved that.

Love you and have a great week.

Mary

No comments: