Sunday, July 12, 2009

It was a nice quiet Sunday. I woke up this morning at 4:30AM hearing Chelsea coughing and then she had a seizure. I got up to comfort her and took her for a quick walk as it was about time anyway. Then I went back to bed until 6:30AM. So I had a pretty good sleep. Poor little doggy. After all these months seizure free they seem to be reoccurring now.

We had a lovely walk. I even went into the park a bit as I was nosy. They were setting things up - a fake cow for example- and I wanted to know what was happening. There was a baseball tournament and the 4H was setting up exhibits as part of the event. The lifelike cow can be "milked." I saw it at the Mill Street Festival the other day.

Then I had some quiet time this morning before heading over to Rhine Plymouth to help with the Pig Roast/Lewis Shoot. It was much quieter than last year, they tell me, but the food was wonderful. I brought home dinner plus. Pig roast for sandwiches, German potato salad, and beans with wonderful homemade desserts.

I had a good time visiting with Rachel and Josh's Mom and Terry's wife, also a Rachel. We got everything all cleaned up and stashed by about 3:30 and I was home at 4 to take care of critters and Dick.

This evening is quiet and peaceful. I am working on some poems and hope to submit them to a couple of contests that I have faith in. Wish me luck.

This week is busy but not too much so. We only have three medical appointments this week and they are all on Thursday and Friday.

Hope your week is quiet too. It is funny how much I look forward to quiet these days.

Love

Mary

No comments: