Monday, July 13, 2009

A very nice Monday. Chelsea got me up at about 4 and I got back to sleep again til 6:00AM.

Bible Study was fun. There were 8 of us there today. We started the actual Study of the Gospel of Mark, having finished the introduction last week. There is a LOT in there. It helps having the commentary provided by the Collegeville series. In just a few sentences, we found so much to discuss. For Instance. John said he baptized with water but that Jesus would be baptizing with water and the Spirit. We hear in this that the Jewish people did do "baptism" or washings. Wish we knew more about it.

Had a nice visit with Mother today. She is looking good and all is back to normal with her. She plans to go to the Senior meals tomorrow and she walked over to church yesterday so she must be doing OK.

This afternoon, I took a nap, then cleaned the kitchenette downstairs.

Tomorrow I get to stay home ALL day. Chelsea is going to get a bath. SHH!! Don't tell her. She is starting to get suspicious when I beckon her into the bathroom already.

Dick slept all afternoon. His body seems to have flipped night and day.


Love

Mary

I may be schizophrenic,
but at least I have each other.

No comments: