Thursday, July 09, 2009

God is crazy about you. He sends you flowers every spring and a sunrise every morning.

Whenever you want to talk, He'll listen. He can live anywhere in the universe, and He chose your heart.


Another busy day but a very good one. I did get a lot of cleaning done. Good thing, I got a bit behind last week and I need to be really on top of things by the 23rd when I have my knee surgery. I felt good about today.

Dick had his appointment with Dr. Moreno and if he wasn't still going to be getting therapy he is healed and will nto have to go back for a year. As it is, once he starts therapy, Dr. Moreno would like to see him after about two weeks of the therapy. Good stuff anyway.

The other good thing is that Dick and I went to Sweet Basil for dinner. Our first date since sometime early last year. We really enjoyed it. I like going out with my man and hope that we can do it more often now that we succeeded the first time. He doesn't know, but I have made reservations for the Fireside for October with another couple, Lee and Janet Lemkuil. Lee is a double amputee and we will drive down and have handicapped seating. Don't tell him yet. We are still working on things but that should be far enough away that it can be managed. It is my anniversary present to him. We will be married for 23 years next month. That hardly seems possible. Time has gone SO fast. And yet we seem to have been together forever. A comfortable thought.

Take care. Tomorrow is also busy, I hope next week is quieter. I am really afraid to look.

Love

Mary

No comments: