Saturday, October 25, 2008

Today was much less eventful than yesterday. Thank God.

I didn't mention something kind of weird. I met Bobbie inside the American Club, in one of the stores. We brought our own cars. When we left, we went out together and discovered that we were parked next to each other.

We waited until it got light, but this morning, Chelsea and I took the first really nice walk that we have had in several days. The wind had not picked up as of yet. It was cold, but we don't mind that. She was a happy little girl.

At 9AM, I went over to Kate's. We drove together to get our SHARE. I am now getting a smaller selection. The big one was really too much. As it is I may be stockpiling until Dick comes home again. Before I came home, I had a cup of coffee with Kate and Ron. Keep praying for Ron too. He is having his stress test FINALLY on Monday.

I had noon dinner at the Center with Dick. We ate in the Solarium. That was pleasant. They had corned beef and cabbage which was quite good. Dick ate well too, all of his meat and half of the cabbage and potatoes. Jim and Michelle came in to visit at about 2:30. I left to get ready for church and do a few things around here. Church at 4, then I ate some stew and a baked yam for dinner.

I went back to the center to spend a bit of the evening with my guy. We just sit together. I did some sewing tonight and he worked a crossword puzzle. We heard an alarm coming down the hall during the evening. Steady and pulsing. It was the new guy. He had gotten up from his wheel chair and was walking down and up the hall. A nurse finally got to him. I think he is trying to find his way home. Isn't that sad. He actually had a better day today. He was at least eating.

Now I am home again and ready to settle down for the night.

Tomorrow, I have nothing scheduled. Jim and Michelle are going to come to clean around noon and I will go see Dick then.

Have a lovely Sunday.

Mary

No comments: