Sunday, August 24, 2008

A perfectly lovely Sunday. The only place I had to go was to Bobbie and Bill's to feed my baby kitties. Jim and Michelle rode along with me this afternoon. That made it a little easier. They seem glad to see me. Of course, I am feeding them and that is probably why. But I got to pet them and cuddle them for a bit.

The rest of the day was REALLY full. I washed several loads. We got a notice that they are going to power wash and stain the decks this week so they need to be empty or the doers will pass us by. I moved most of the plants to the front porch and will get the rest tomorrow.All that is left is the table and chairs, the fryer and two BIG plants. I can pretty much put those things on a plastic sheet in the bedroom.

I had an excess of several spring vegetables too. So I froze some tomatoes, zucchini and beans. Thin I boiled eggs and potatoes for a potato salad for tomorrow.

Michelle called early this afternoon offering to bring dinner over tonight. She made a chicken, brocolli, cheese casserole. It was truly delicious.

And that was the day.


Another week started. Wednesday and Thursday are the BIG medical days for Dick. Please keep us in your prayers.

Love.

Mary

No comments: