Saturday, July 19, 2008

Today was a play day. We got up early and were able to do a compression session before I left for the Fireside. I got to Kmart at 8:20AM and the bus was already there. They were early, I was told so I did not feel bad.

I sat with Bobbie on the way down and Bill was right in back of us. We had an easy trip down. The meal was good as usual. We had a wonderful salad, asparagus, scalloped potatoes, baked sirloin and baked mushroom flan. Dessert was REALLY good, A Banana Creme Brulee. Creme Brulee is not usually my favorite, but this was great.

The show was The Rock and the Rabbi, a Christian musical about the relationship between Peter and Jesus based on the Gospel of John. Sometimes Christian Music can be a bit much but I have to say that this was really wonderful. I signed us up to see the second of the trilogy called Witnesses which will be presented next July. It is based on Peter and Paul and the early church. The same people wrote the music and will perform it, so I am sure it will be good.

I was home before 6PM so it was not too long a day but I am very tired.

Chelsea had an exciting day. Our neighbor Dick came to take her out at about noon and then Jim and Michelle took her out at 3PM. But she was sure glad to see me anyway. It WAS almost six and she had not had dinner yet.

Later

Mary

No comments: