Thursday, July 17, 2008

A full full hot muggy day.

We had to be at the Sheboygan Clinic for an appointment with Dr. Moreno at 8:30AM. THEN, his FIRST patient was a problem and we did not even get into the examination room til after 9:30AM.

Then Dick turned out to be a problem too. Both wounds had to be debrided ( I think I am using the right term) The one on the right foot looks pretty good. Dr. Moreno is pleased that it is pink and healing. The other he just said he has not given up on. Anyway, he cleaned them, dressed them and the nurse wrapped his legs in the four layer ProFor wraps to help keep the swelling down. We will still be doing the sequential compressions three times a day and have to go back to see Dr. Moreno on Monday.

We FINALLY got home at about 11:45AM. We had stopped and picked up a bacon cheeseburger and fries to share for lunch on the way home.

Dr. Siddique's office had called while we were gone. He IS going to have to go through more surgery to put in at least one, maybe more, stints in the arteries in his left leg. He is distressed, that is the procedure where he has to lay flat on his back for 8 hours after the process. He is not happy about that.

Then I went to Joan Kramer's for my Reflexology session. It was wonderful. I came home very relaxed, with smooth hands and painted toe nails. I will go again. I think it will provide some healing for my aches and pains. She found it interesting that she detected more of problem in my LEFT neck and shoulder than my right which we are doing the therapy on, perhaps because the right IS being treated.

This evening I started hooking up the new printer/fax/scanner. I got it to fire up and print the test page. Now I AM having trouble with a couple of questions. I don't know if the PC Modum is hooked up to the phone line or not. If anyone knows, please tell me. I decided to stop because it is past my bed time and I can resume again when I am rested.

I know I will sleep tonight because I am SO tired.

Take care

Mary

No comments: