Sunday, July 20, 2008

I managed to sleep until 6:30AM this morning. Chelsea had other ideas but I put her out in the living room with some lettuce and I was able to get back to sleep.

First thing, we hooked Dick up to the sequential. I fixed breakfast and took a shower. I went to the 10:30 AM mass (which turns out to be at 10:45AM but who's checking. Actually, I did. I checked the web site which still has it listed at 10:30AM. Oh, well, it does my soul good to pray an extra 15 minutes.)

I was rather busy all day. I had purchased two bookcases. One to put next to Dick so he has a place to set the things that he needs around him and one for the old office, which is now a sitting room. Today, Dick's got put together and is in place.

We had Mac and Cheese for dinner. I used one of the winners of Emeril Lagasse's Mac and Cheese contest. It is called Smack yo Mama and is really quite good. However ---- We still like Robin's and Diane's the best and you cannot do much better than Patti La Belle's Over the Rainbow. It sure is fun to try all these recipes though.

Tonight I went to Beth Hoegger's home to meet with the Wilsings and Joe (a bagpiper) to plan the mass for Celtic Faire at Blessed Trinity. We had a good time and got the bones all assembled. I even got to play and sing the song I wrote for Beth and Jim. Beth said that when she understands her software she will print it up properly for me. It is a lullaby.

Now we are waiting for the sequential to be done again. Dick's legs are swelling I am afraid and this is the ONLY resource we have to use right now. I am concerned. We will see Dr. Moreno tomorrow. I hope he has some solutions.

Love

Mary

No comments: