Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturday.

Chelsea and I went for a nice long walk this morning. She was really perky and the temperatures between 6 and 7 AM are perfect for walking in.

Then I showered and got ready to go pick up SHARE. Dick and I have started getting that after about a 10 year break. It is a program that is available for anyone. Once a month at designated sites, if you have signed up by a designated date, you pick up about $50 worth of groceries, meat, some canned and fresh produce, for the grand total of $18 plus $2 for handling. It is great. This month we got chicken drumsticks, Italian sausage, pork breakfast sausage, rice and apple sauce and this is not the complete list. Jim and Michelle had signed up so this month I showed them how to get to the Plymouth Armory which is one of the secrets of Plymouth. It is out back of the city park and almost impossible to find if you do not know where it is. Kate also went with us and signed up for next month. She is excited because she may have a speaker for her Rotary Club.


Then this evening I went to my Class Reunion. It was at the Bull at Pinehurst Farms out in Sheboygan Falls. I had SUCH a good time. And Joanne is going to send me a picture of all of us. There were well over forty of us there. Out of a class of 68 with 11 of us gone on to God, that is not a bad turnout. It is so good to see everybody. We had a wonderful meal and such good companionship.

I left at 9:30 on the dot so Dick would not be alone too long. I worry about him and whether Chelsea will start nagging him. He was fine and Chelsea was apparently waiting for me as she is now asking me to take her out for the second time since I have been home and it is only about a half an hour. Either that or she wants me to go to bed.

Can't decide so I better take her out

Sleep tight.

Love

Mary

No comments: