Saturday, March 31, 2007

For such an unscheduled day, it turned out to be quite busy after all.

I slept until 6:30AM. Chelsea and I had a very nice long walk. Then I just kind of caught up on things. I made a pot of chili for Sunday's dinner. I tried to make it small but it is still most of a big pot full so we will be eating chili for quite a while. Again, I invite you all over for dinner if you want some. Dick says I sure would be surprised if a bunch of people did show up, but I would love it. I do like to feed people.

I was hungry for bratwurst. We did not have a fryer, so I went over to WalMart and bought one. They put it all together for me and everything. I cooked up about a half a dozen brats and a couple of hamburgers so I will be way ahead on meals this week.

Tomorrow I am going to go to the 10:30AM Mass in Sheboygan Falls so I can walk over with Mother. Randy and Donna are out of town and she kind of hinted that she is a bit nervous about walking by herself. So I will go there tomorrow. I can stop at Hunters Glen on the way home. There is going to be a showing on Monday Morning at 8:30AM. Hope it is something serious.

Mom and I were telling Donna about Tim when he was a little boy. We were talking about cleaning our plates. She had told Tim that he couldn't leave the table until he cleaned his plate. He sat at the table for quite a while as she was cleaning up the kitchen. Then he called her and she looked and saw the clean plate so she said he could leave. Then when she cleared his plate off the table, neatly arranged under the plate was all the food.



Tomorrow is April 1st already. April Fools Day.

Guess that is all for now.


Love

Mary

No comments: