Friday, March 30, 2007

Another day that was supposed to be in the 50s but never got above the 40s and it was damp and chilly.

Actually it was quite nice when Chelsea and I walked but it went downhill from there on. She did not pick up any new burdocks today.

After I cleaned the kitchen this morning and cleaned my desk. Had my usual lunch at the Dairy Queen. I just had a cup of soup though because Dick and I had decided to go for dinner to St. John's again. And we went REALLY early. We left here at 4PM. It is a nummy fish fry. I am sure glad that Dick got well enough that we could go before Lent was over. Otherwise we would have had to wait until next year.

After we got home, I went out to Rhine to shoot pistol league again. I am STILL not up to what I was doing, but felt a bit more in control. It will come back. On St. Patrick's Day, I ran into a friend, Nancy Roehre, who said she would like to go with me sometime. I think after Easter, I will see if she would like to join me. She would like to see if she likes it.

I watched Ghost Whisperer tonight and now am winding down for the night. I sure do like Ghost Whisperer.

Chelsea is really a dirty little girl. I have decided that she will get a bath late next week so she can be clean for Easter when she goes to visit the "Goddess". We are having Easter Dinner at Bobbie and Bill's house. I hope that my kitties will come out to see me. Last time Roxie was kind of friendly but our Oscar ran away from me. He was always my biggest cuddler too. I sure do miss him.

Did I tell you that I went for a check up with a new doctor, Dr. Murthy, yesterday. He seems very nice. Anyway, he told me that when he first came here, he lived in Tall Grass. I told him that I don't have my kitties and that I miss them and he said, just like everybody else, that I should just get them and not tell anybody.

"Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have and "S" in it?"

After lunch I went to three local stores to find cow manure to put on the rhubarb. Walmart had it delivered, but not available without searching it out on the parking lot and dragging it to the checkout. KMart does not have any yet and Moraine Gardens was closed. What a waste of time.

I found some blueberries in the freezer so I made scones and cookies. I do love to bake, come by and I will share.

Love

Mary

No comments: