Sunday, November 20, 2005

I have emptied my suitcase. That is always a big accomplishment when one gets home from a trip. It was a nice day. Rather chilly perhaps but I hope that tomorrow is like today. There is talk of 30% chance of rain, and I am going to be out in the woods with Jeff, Shane and Roxie trying to harvest a deer. Rain makes it unpleasent indeed.

Saturday, the opening day party did get three. None were shot by a Deeley, however. The Carpenter boys got two and Jason Karls got the other one. So we will be butchering on Friday or Saturday. With any luck there may be another one or two by the weekend. I will go out tomorrow and Tuesday with Bobbie (if she still wants to). I plan on going out on Thursday for a last shoot if I haven't filled out. That will be a very short day as they usually come out of the woods by 10 or 10:30. Actually, I will have to so I can get showered and dressed to to to Bobbie's for Thanksgiving dinner.

I haven't had a chance to look at the pictures I took of the Branson trip as of yet. I had my picture taken with Danny O'Donnell and with Bobbie Vinton.

The choir sang at the 10:30AM Mass and I picked up the venison that Jeff had gotten from his friend and a piece of liver from the Saturday harvest. Bobbie, perhaps you would like to come to dinner Sunday and have that liver with me. We have to work at Rhine, so you could get out of cooking that evening. Let me know.

Jim and I went shooting pistol today too. I am consistantly bad on the first target and then much better on the last two. I must figure out why it takes that first target to get me sited in.

Mark Twain said that "To get the full value of joy you must have somebody to divide it with." The Christmas season is a good time for that. The choir is going to go caroling in downtown Sheboygan Falls on December 3rd. That will be a fun way to kick off the season.

Have a nice week.

Mary

No comments: