Saturday, November 19, 2005

We are HOME!!!! I am exhausted so I am afraid that you will not hear much about the trip tonight.

We saw Danny O'Donnell, Shoji Tabuchi, Yakov Smirnoff, Andy Williams, The Hughes Brothers, Bobby Vinton and The Baldnobbers. We also saw two Christmas Light Displays and ate for five days.

I have my picture with Danny O'Donnell and Bobby Vinton. It was an exciting trip. The most exciting was that Bart and Barb were able to join us on Wednesday and half of Thursday. We had such a good visit and they both look great. Bart did very well. Crowds do bother him a LOT but he did will at the two shows we went to together. I am glad we didn't push for more though. It was obvious that two were his limit. Barb looks GREAT. She has lost over 60 pounds. I am so glad we had that time.

Tomorrow I will tell you more, when I am more alert

Mary

No comments: