Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Hello again.

Bobbie and I did go out hunting today. Another empty day, we did not even see any deer. It was much colder than yesterday, but with no wind and the sun shining on us if we picked the right spots to sit, it was quit pleasant. We stopped for lunch on the way home so it was an altogether enjoyable day. According to the weather reports, we are supposed to have show tonight - up to an inch. Chelsea will have the best walk tomorrow.

This afternoon, Dick and I went grocery shopping and picked up Market Day. I have SUCH full freezer compartments. I won't have to buy meat or much else except fresh foods for quite a while. Tomorrow, the dishwasher repairman is supposed to be coming. We are waiting for our call from Sears to confirm this. The only other thing that I have going tomorrow is the dentist. I am not thrilled about that but what must be done, must be done.

I still haven't had time to look at the Branson Pictures. On Thursday, we had the whole morning free so Dick and Bart took advantage of the time to take naps and Barb and I went shopping. We finished up at a shop called Quilt and Quilts Shop. I found a few grays and blacks for the quilt that I am working on. Barb found some great fabric for a future quilt. She showed me one that she is working on of a great big bear. It is all pieced and is wonderful. She has requests for more and the fabric she found will make great background as it is all piney and looks like a mountain terrain.

They really enjoyed the Yakov Schmirnof and Andy Williams Shows that we saw together. Did you know that Yakov also writes as well as performs and he paints very beautifully? His paintings are often very patriotic as is his comedy. I have seen his show twice now and he has had us in stitches each time.

Have a nice Wednesday. Should be so as it preceeds a holiday and perhaps for most of you a long holiday weekend.

Til tomorrow

Herman Melville said " All wars are boyish, and are fought by boys."

Mary

No comments: