Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Tuesday, shopping day. Chelsea, the little wretch, got me up at 5:06AM. I don't know why she gets these days. I even took her out at 10:00PM last night so she should have been fine. She was quite serious about it so I am glad she tells me but it sure leaves me tired. I took a nap this afternoon, but I am still sleep deprived.

I planted and hung the pots under the deck today too. They look very nice with bright red ivy geraniums and lots of green. Did I tell you that the honeysuckle is all the way up to the deck and that one of my peonies has buds.

Dick and I went grocery shopping this morning too. We do like those mornings. We get up and move apace til we are dressed and ready to go. Then stop for breakfast, go shopping and home again. Kind of a nice date if you ask me.

It wasn't very warm today but the sun shone and sunshine always makes the world seem more glorious.

A point to ponder - Jonathan Swift said " Whoever makes the fewest people uneasy is the best bred man in the group."

Mary

No comments: