Saturday, December 05, 2020

Boy, what a busy day

  :) Probably the most important accomplishment was finishing the peanut butter buckeyes.   I dipped them all today.    Now I just need to divide them, make the fudge and cranberry bread and get the packages off to my loved ones.

At four o'clock, my niece, Jessica, had arranged for a ZOOM meeting in lieu of the Annual Wild Game and Beer Tasting contest that my family has held for 43  years.     It was wonderful.   I was able to see my brothers and nieces and nephews and their kids on the computer and to communicate with them.   My e    equipment would not allow me to be seen but I promised that the next time we did this I would be upgraded.  I expect Jim and Bart to help me do this.    I feel so fulfilled seeing all these faces and being able to comment and interact with them.   
The are a couple of new people that I had not seen before.  So Blessed are we.

Thank God that I am so blessed.   What a wonderful beautiful family.

Keep us all safe.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: