Monday, November 30, 2020

It was 27 degrees when I got up this morning.

Felt like I was back in Wisconsin when Vita and I went for our walk.    I had to buy a knit cap today, thought I had one, but can't find it so I found one at the grocery store.    I keep telling Vita when she gets impatient that I don't have her nice fur coat to keep me warm.\  We have been told that if we get a possible rain later in the week, it may include a few flurries.    EEEEWWW

Dentist and Chiropractor today both.    I have no problems with my teeth, I do take pretty good care and Dr. Toy has me back in line and gave me some hints to strengthen my hips and back.   Every visit he has something new.    I am glad.    He is really good to me.

Tomorrow I am going out to lunch with a friend.    That will be nice, I can count on my hands that I have been out to lunch this year.     John is a member of my Irish Group and an interesting guy.    I will give him his newsletter and the story of St. Andrew then.

Hope all is well with you.   Stay away from strangers especially now that so many people have been traveling and so on.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 

What will come of it

This sheltering in place?

A nation of monks?

 

 

No comments: