Wednesday, December 02, 2020

You are getting two today.

 I guess I forgot to confirm my post from yesterday.   OOPS.


Today was busy but nice.   I went to Bible Study.   Today we just watched a movie called Fatima, the true story of Fatima.    That is, for those who do not know, an event where the Virgin Mary appeared to three children over a period of 6 months.   Lots of miracles were performed and it has been given credence by the Catholic Church.    I really learned a lot about an event I thought I knew about.

The rest of the day at home.   Solved a couple of problems and walked Vita too many times.   She was very needy today.


Stay well.   Remember the things we are supposed to do to prevent the spreading of the virus.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


It is quite a feat to smile

When we are alone and sad

But life and love will improve in a while

And we will all be glad

No comments: