Sunday, November 29, 2020

It was a bit misty

 when Vita and I went out for our first walk, but not enough to cause any distress.    I did wipe off her fur with a towel when we got back.   She seemed quite grateful.I was home ALL day except for our walks.  

Vita and I ran into two of our other regular dogs and their owners which is always nice.    The dogs are quite friendly and it is nice for me to be able to talk to Someone real.   One of them was Pat who lives up the street with her chihuahua  called Sir William, which I think is an ingenious name. 

Boiled my turkey breast to make a good broth for soup.     Will make the soup tomorrow or the next day.    Will have soup for lunch for a couple of weeks as I refuse to eat it every day.    With just me eating that dinner I have turkey for an army.    Want to be my army?


Love you all.   Be well and safe.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

The sun is always welcome

Welcome in this winter world

Of dampness and chill


No comments: