Saturday, November 28, 2020

It rained lightly all day.

It didn't affect Vita's walks (MINE TOO YOU KNOW) so we did not mind at all.   We are still in a drought mode, so rain is welcome.

I put up the advent wallhanging I made many years ago, so come on over and you can remove the Snickers bite size from, the day's envelope and hang up a candy cane.    I love it as the month goes on and it becomes so cheerful.   I also put a tablecloth on the dining room table so I could put the candy canes out and watch them go down and know that Christmas is nearing.

Went to Mass this evening, as usual.    A very nice mass and I feel good there.   As time goes on, I know more and more people and feel part of the family of faith.    I will start ushering again next week:)   SO you know that I am feeling better.

Love you all

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 

EACH DAY

Each day brings all its own concerns

Will we ever get it right?

Or will the days be challenging

From dawn to facing light.


And as the evenings always fall

No matter what we're doing

When the day comes to its end

Will we find what we're persuing?


The days dawn bright or cloudy

Depending on the mood of God

If He's providing light and gloom.

Does God have moods or am I odd.

 

Perhaps each day is meant to be

A brand new start for you and me.


No comments: