Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Wow. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving

It will not be like any other Thanksgiving that I have experienced.    Bart will probably come over.   I am fixing a modified Turkey dinner.    By modified, I mean just turkey, stuffing, veggie and Cranberry relish.   

I would much rather go to the family dinner but with my status in life right not, don't feel that it is wise.   Will make sure I talk to people that day.    My Vita will be with me.    She is a joy.

Worked on cleaning several things today so I must be feeling better:)   Even started sweeping out my storm shelter.   Have to pick sunny days for that.  

Starting to think about Advent and Christmas.    Sunday I will have to have my Advent Wall Hanging up.   Then there are only 25 days til Christmas.   Whew.    Wonder how much of the decorations I will put out.   Since hardly anyone comes over, I want to put up MY memories:)   Don't feel worried about me.     I love a lot of things that mean memory to me and will enjoy them and sharing them with anybody that DOES come.

Stay safe and well tomorrow and EAT your hearts out.

Love

Dia Dhuit

Mary


I am so blessed

In my house full of memory

Of love and of life


No comments: