Tuesday, November 24, 2020

A Busy Day

 I like busy days.   They do not get boring or endless.

This afternoon, I took Lexie, my grand daughter in law her Figgy Hobbin.     We are not going to be together on Thanksgiving because of this nasty pandemic, but I know she needs her Figgy Hobbin on that day so baked it and took it to her.

Everything is different his year.   I am cooking a turkey breast, some stuffing, making cranberry relish and a vegetable.    Don't know if anybody will be here but me, but I know that I will hear from all those who love me, and in this day that is all that is expected.  ( I will have plenty of food.)

I will be glad when the sun shines again.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 

Dreaming.

At home alone.

I do a lot of that.

Pretending that he is here with me

AGAIN.

 

No comments: