Friday, November 27, 2020

Forgot to upload yesterday so you are getting two today:)

As you can all tell, I am getting old.    Maybe it is because I am alone so much, but I will try to ADD that final publish click to my day.    It seems that there is always something I forget and one would think that things would be easier now:)

I was busy all day today.    Worked on Christmas.   Ordered some presents and wrapped some presents.  I know that in this I am a bit ahead of the game but want to get everything ready to be off to its destination a day or two before the deadlines at the post office.

I also finished sweeping my storm shelter.    Vita was a pest today and I bet we walked five times.    I know, I know, I have spoiled her.   On the other hand, it does get me moving.

The weather was quite pleasant.   Only in the upper 50s but sunny.   A bit of a wind made it feel colder but not bad.   

Hope you all had the best Thanksgiving.   I will be eating turkey for weeks.  It did turn out really well.

Love you

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 

Being together

In good times and bad

Is FAMILY

Because love works it all

Into a blessing.

 

No comments: