Sunday, November 22, 2020

We had rain this morning

That was a blessing, though Vita did not agree with me.   Fortunately, (for her) it died down quite early and she was able to do her normal outside bathrooms which I definitly approve of.    She is such a wuss.   I know, I Know, I have spoiled her.   She expects to be walked to do her serious business.    BUT I guess I have accepted that.   I got a dog to walk me, to get me on my feet, and she surely does that.

 I think Maureen and I have finished a virtual presentation of my talk on the 12 Celtic Saints of the 7 Celtic nations that will be presented at IBAM in Chicago.    I have presented a program there for several years and this year they are doing a virtual conference.   Maureen and I have learned a LOT about virtual presentations.   I would rather have flown to Chicago and just given the talik:)

 Stay well and safe in this time of pandemic.   Love each other but do not put each other at risk.

 

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 

Hugs are

Underrated 

And God knows 

They save us

  •  


No comments: