Friday, December 04, 2020

What a day weatherwise.

 When Vita and I went for her first walk, it was 27 degrees out there.   BRRRRRR.   Sure glad I got that stocking cap.     This evening it was in the low 50s and the sun was shining.   Tomorrow it may get up to 60   Sure will be nice.

I watered the yard this afternoon.   Dan had put feed and weed on it and told me to water if we did not get rain.    Sure enough, we DID NOT get rain.    Every year, the yard gets a bit better.   Hope Dan and Han are able to do it again next year.     He likes it but is getting older and has some physical problems.    Well, we will see.

I mixed and rolled the peanut butter balls for Buckeyes today.   Tomorrow I will dip them and set them aside as I prepare the other things I have to send.

Stay well everybody.

I miss all of you that are far away.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

GIVING THANKS

Express gratitude!

I told the trees this morning

That they smelled lovely.

No comments: