Wednesday, December 02, 2020

27 degrees this morning - 55 this afternoon AND sunny

 I am sure glad I bought a stocking cap for that morning walk.

I WAS busy today.    Lots of phone calls, still have to follow up on a few.

Had lunch with a friend, John Kennedy, from the Irish Club today.    We went to a restaurant called Billie Sims, a BBQ restaurant.   Glad to get out of the house with some good company and good food other than turkey:)

Ran a couple of errands while I was out.

Dan and Han came and cut my lawn and put weed and feed on it.   I won't be needing them until spring, but we have become good friends and I will keep in touch..   Hope he will still be able to do it next year.

Heard from three great friends today.    What a joy it is to talk to people.

Please pray for my friend, Joe Ehren, a classmate, who has COVID really bad.

Dia dhuit

Mary


He still makes me smile

Although it is his memory

That brings me joy.

No comments: