Sunday, December 06, 2020

Another sunny day

Kind of a rough one though.    Barbara is still ill and needs prayer.    I talked to her tonight.  I know that she has a serious infection and is very delicate in the lung area.    We must all send prayers as I said for her quick recovery.

I went to mass this morning, a bilingual Mass.   I had not been to that particular mass before and found it quite refreshing.    Parts are in Spanish and parts in English, which gave me a chance to see how much of the Spanish (I should say Mexican) that Uncle Earl taught my mother in law, Lily and I 50 years ago remains in my brain.    Not a lot but I am pleased that it was not ALL that unfamiliar.

Sent my beer bread recipe that I got from Jacquie many years ago to the Deeleys who attended the virtual Wild Game Dinner.   Want it

Beer Bread

3 cups self-rising flour

2 Tablespoons Sugar

1 can beer

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.   Grease loaf pan.  Mix above ingredients in the loaf pan.   If you have time let it settle for a few minutes.    Bake for 1 hour in the 350 degree oven.


Enjoy

Mary


No comments: