Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Wednesday Bible Study

We had seven of us there today.    We are actually studying a book called The Jesus We Missed by Patrick Henry Reardon.     It is quite interesting in that it sometimes compares what we mean by words to what they meant in biblical times.   EG.   Jesus called many of the ladies, including his mother, WOMAN.    Woman at that time was a term of respect, which makes you think about it a bit differently.

As long as I was there, I went to the noon mass then did my grocery shopping and have been home for the rest of the day.   I was exhausted and took a little bit of a nap.   Am I ever lucky that I CAN do that.

I will be packing boxes to get to all the family tomorrow through Friday, then spend Monday at the post office getting them out.  They say that the 15th is the last day to guarantee delivery.   WOW>

Hope your day was as good as mine.   

Stay Well and Safe.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

Staying in place

How long can people

Survive without a hug or kiss

We are learning now

 

No comments: