Monday, December 07, 2020

I loved today

It was sunny and warm.    Vita took me for walks without a jacket and I was plenty warm, isn't that nice.

I made my Cranberry Bread today.    Boy is it good.   Refrigerated it lasts forever and I can share with family and friends.  One of the loaves, had pieces fall off when I took it out of the pan.   Now I REALLY remember why I make it every year.     Got the recipe from a special neighbor from long ago, Joyce Nusser.    Her Chip and my Bret were best friends for years and little people

I was having a problem with plumbing again.    American Shield sent Shields Plumbing to fix it..  I asked Mike if there was anything I could do to prevent it.   He said, not really as it is the old iron pipes that let debris  stick to it, in this case lint from the washing machine.   So I guess it is a part of my maintenance.

I get to be home all day tomorrow too.

Good for me

Dia Dhuit

Mary

Social distancing

Leaves us alone and lonely

Wishing for others.

No comments: