Thursday, December 10, 2020

Happy Hanikah

A special start to a special season for our Jewish brothers and sisters.

It was an unbelievably busy day today.    Vita had her yearly check this morning.   She is all up to date on shot, nails, and all other checks and has meds for heartworm and ticks and fleas for the next year.

This afternoon, I went to Miracle Ear and got my new hearing aid.    It think I told you I lost it a while ago.   Now I have to be VERY careful again.    It does help.    But with glasses and those stupid masks both looping over my ear, I have to be so very careful.    

 
Tonight was Writers Club.   All four of us were there and had something to read.   Wish we could get some more participants.    We all love to hear each other and to be able to be stimulated to write more.

A quiet day tomorrow until evening when I am ushering at the Mass for Our Lady of Guadalupe.   I have never felt so holy in my life:) :)


Dia Dhuit

Mary


SQUIRRELS

Backyard

Teeming with squirrels

Who tease the dogs each day

Spinning in circles then up the trees

Laughing.

No comments: