Saturday, November 14, 2020

Lovely Mass this evening

I am only gone about an hour and a half but Vita greets me as if I have been gone for days.    It is sure nice to have a living creature to welcome me home.

I was busy "putting our fires" today.    I sure will be glad when 2020 is over.    I am starting to feel like most of the world about that.

Coronavirus is increasing daily.   So far, no one I know had died from it but I am getting more and more prayer requests for those who have it.    God bless them and Lets keep praying that the vaccine comes quickly and is as effective as they think it will be.

Meanwhile.   Take care of yourself and yours.    I say it in that order because if we do not take care of ourselves, we are no good to anybody:)

 

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 

Coronavirus 

Leaves us alone and lonely

Yearning for hugs.

No comments: