Friday, November 13, 2020

Friday the 13th

2020 has been bad enough.   Nothing new or catastrophic appeared today, Thank the Lord.

I was busy most of the day.   Should have a quiet weekend.    Will try to pamper myself.   I had my port flushed today and everything is good with that.

I am doing a Great Courses class on the Celts online, One chapter at a time.    I try to do one chapter a day and there are 24  chapters.    It is giving me something to plan for and to stimulate my interest.   I am on chapter 10 tomorrow.     It is a series of lectures.   Almost like being in a classroom though I sure would give a lot for a person to share with during or after the lecture.

We are supposed to get a bit of rain.   Nothing yet.   Hope we do.

Bless you all.   Take care

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: