Thursday, November 12, 2020

Busy Day

For some reason or other there were several things that came to the front all at once.    You'd think, since I am retired, that there would be nothing urgent.   But that is not true.   I think I know what Dick meant when people would ask him what he did all day, he would say.   "I'm retired.   That's what I do."    And it is enough.

Went to writers club tonight.   We all had something that was interesting to hear.    At least they told me mine was.   I know that theirs were.  Glad I have that meeting.   I spurs me to write every week.

It was really pleasant today.   Tomorrow is supposed to be cooler and perhaps a bit of rain, which we dearly need.

Get my port flushed tomorrow afternoon.   Sure be glad when I don't need that any longer.

Take care of you

Love

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 

If love

Alone could heal

Those I love would never

Suffer from fear, pain or illness

Ever.

No comments: