Sunday, November 08, 2020

Bless all of you, this lovely Sunday

At least I hope your day was lovely.   We were at 76 degrees and sunny.   It was a bit windy, but with the warmth that was not a problem for Vita and me.

 I cleared up a couple of problems and went for a few walks today.   I also rested a couple of times as I did not necessarily feel great.   I am fine now.   Some days are just iffy.   I have a great meal of chicken,  mashed potatoes and veggies ahead of me so am feeling good.

Called my friend, Barb, today because we ARE friends and I needed a voice.   We are of an age, where we understand that.

Bart called me, as he always does.   Those were my voices today.   I did see a couple of neighbors out when Vita and I walked so got to say HI>

Love you all

Take care of YOU.

 

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 

Ah Miss Fluff

I do miss you, my feral friend.

Who came to dine with me at my home every afternoon

Rewarding me with purrs and hugs.

You were my companion

As I walked around the block.

After all those years, I thought

You would live forever.

Finding your poor dead body

Was almost more than I could bear.

You were special to someone.

ME!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a

No comments: