Saturday, November 07, 2020

What a Day

 Well, we have a new president.    I am glad that the election is over.   I will never tell how I voted, but with a lot of prayer made my choice and felt that if I was overruled, it was all my fellow citizens that did it.   Wow what a turnout.    I am just glad that we are in a country that we CAN make a choice.   

About ready to go to bed.   I can watch the rest of Biden's speech there.    I suppose we will have a few weeks of dissention about all that has happened but if we can make it to January, we will see if the nations choice is able to bring a sense of peace to our nation.

Went to Mass tonight .   Always makes me grateful for the week.    So glad that I can turn things over to Jesus after I have made the best decision that I can with what I know.


Bless you all

Stay Well

Dia Dhuit

Mary


Peace and joy to you

May life be loving and safe

In this world of change

No comments: