Sunday, November 01, 2020

A quiet Sunday

The only people I saw today were people who happened to be out when I walked Vita.    There were several so I got to say HI to some of the neighbors.   Some of them were walking, Johnny, next door,  was cutting up the branches that fell in his front yard and stacking them for the garbage people to pick up.   I have the guy that took out my middle tree coming when he gets me on his schedule and he will try to save my trees which really got a beating.

I was busy all day.   Pretty much finished a virtual talk that I am giving at IBAM Chicago.   Now I have to call Maureen so I can get it to her and figure out if ZOOM will work and get her pictures.

Gave Via a bath.   She got into something stinky.    She was very unhappy with me but I don't like stinky doggies.

Hope your day was as pleasant.

Love you all

Dia Dhuit

Mary


Vita

My puppy Dog

Always is full of joy

Jumping like on a bouncy house

My friend.


No comments: