Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy Halloween

Here I am, at home, waiting for trick or treaters.     I have had several groups and for a bit thought I might run out of candy.   But it is now 7:20PM and I have not had anyone for the past half hour.   I suppose there may be an influx close to 8PM when they have to stop according to the city, but I will be fine.    If not, I will just have to turn of the lights and close the door.

Went to Mass tonight.    We are celebrating the 40th year of our parish.   I was impressed with Fr. Seeton's service celebrating the anniversary and All Saints Day.

Tomorrow, a day at home.    I am going to be working on my speech.

Love you all

Dia Dhuit

Mary


This seemed appropriate for Halloween.   Wrote it years ago.

PICNIC IN THE GRAVEYARD

Have you ever picnicked in a graveyard?

It is okay, you know.

As long as the residents are relitives 

Or friends

They will enjoy the company 

And so should you.

No comments: