Thursday, October 29, 2020

Just home from Writer's Club

All four of us were there tonight.   I had to read a poem from the past as I spent my writing time working on the Virtual Speech that I am giving at IBAM next month.  

I didn't feel bad as Karlos read an older piece too.   Debbie had not heard it and I enjoyed it as much this time as the first time.   Debbie had a column and Marti had an prose piece that was fascinating.

I sure was busy today.   Got an estimate on getting all the branches cut and removed and trying to save the two elms in the backyard, got the house cleaned, Bart was over to help me refine the Vivint apps and got a delivery.    I swear that my doorbell never HAS rung that much in one day.

Tomorrow, I will be home all day and have a plumber coming to check a toilet that is starting to back up, a recurrent problem.   I hope they can come up with a solution.

Take care of yourselves.    We are supposed to be having warmer weather for the next week or so and no precipitation.   Good thing as we have to recover from the ice storm.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


An older Haiku from one of my books.

CONWEBS

Friend from long ago

Do you ever think of me?

You stroll through my mind.

No comments: