Friday, October 30, 2020

Am I ever glad!

  Am I ever glad that today is over.   I had so many odd problems to tackle today.    Why does this always happen.

My plumbing was acting up again.     Sometimes the toilets don't work properly and it is the sewer between me and the back yard.   Guess what.   Over the backyard fence is an apartment building.    One would think that I might have been smart enough to think of that, but I didn't.   AND I still love my house and my neighborhood.

Mike, my plumber, said that until the apartments were put in there was not a problem in this area.

My Vita is going to get pretty bored when I don't have workmen over every day to love her.

I will be so glad when we are over this election mess.    I will be voting on the 3rd, as I like tradition and have  always voted at the pole on election day.    I still can, so I will.    I am planning on taking the walker so if there is a long long line, I can use it.

Bless you all

I love you

Dia Dhuit


Mary


I believe the sun

Is an antidote to gloom.

It cannot be faked!


No comments: