Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Thank the Lord

The ice storm is over.   I heard that it is the worst storm in 40 years.

All I know is that my back yard is full of branches broken by the weight of the ice and still covered with ice crystals though it is better.   We are having warmer weather coming up and the moisture today was all rain.

Don't know what I will do about the branches literally blanketing my back yard.  I know some will be able to go out on the curb, but will I be able to get the there?

Sufficient unto the day:)

Talked to Richard and Brenda tonight.  What a pleasure.   I am so blessed to have all these "extra Kids" that like me:)   AND I love them all.

Home all day tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

Love comes in many colors

Sometimes pastel, sometimes vivid.

Pastel is soothing and gentle

Vivid full of fire and intensity.

No comments: