Wednesday, November 04, 2020

What a day!

 My bible study met for the first time since February, (I think) when the Coronavirus first reared its ugly head.    Boy, were we ever glad to see each other.    We prayed for each other, and reorganized in the sense of deciding to meet weekly for the foreseen future and what we will be studying.     How good to have my prayer support close again.

We followed it up with Mass which Fr. Seeton offers each Wednesday at Noon. So, I got my "meal" twice this week.

Home again I caught up on all my bills and several other things.   Bart came by after lunch and we had a great visit.    I am always so glad to have people in the house and there are not that many people except  Bart that I know are safe.   We always have a lot to talk about.

I suddenly this afternoon, remembered that the family across the street are having their baby today.   Ceaserian.    I ran out and bought a present for the new one, so that when I go over to see him, I will be able to come bringing gifts:)


Bless all the babies

Dia DHuit

Mary


Blessing

I thank the Lord

For all he's given me

Each sunrise granting one more day

TO BE

No comments: