Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Hump Day

 Hump Day from my working years.    

It has been a busy week for me, but I am down to one major project - the recording of my virtual speech for IBAM (Irish Books Art Music) in Chicago.    My dear special friend, Maureen, is helping me get it ready for recording.   She has the pictures I need to be inserted.   It is going to be on the 12 Patron Saints of the 7 Celtic Nations.    I am excited to share.

Went to Bible Study today at 10AM.  We read from Job, which has been our challenge for the short haul.  Those of us who could stay, went to the Noon Mass.   It is a short mass, but we always get a lovely little talk from our Fr. Seeton.   I love receiving the sacrament mid week and am glad we have started doing that.  

So many of the prayer requests are rather suddenly COVID.    And I understand that the next several months, until April will be heavy with that disease especially with the holidays, where we all tend to huddle.   A bad thing as the Covid Virus LOVES huddling.  

Thank God.    A vaccine seems close.  God has provided us with so many really great scientists that know how to work on this and seem to be close.   I remember it used to take YEARS before vaccines were developed.

Sure will be glad when this presidential stuff is over..      I pray for all of us.

Dia Dhuit

Mary



My Love

He still makes me smile

Although it is his memory

That brings me this joy.

No comments: