Monday, November 16, 2020

It was COLD This morning

 But it warmed up to a very pleasant afternoon  which seems to be what we are facing for the next week or so.

Saw Dr. Toy, my chiropractor, and he put me back in place.   ( I Hope.)   I seem to be maintaining anyway.

Am working on two presentations that I have to have ready by December.   One of them by Friday.    I am going to give a bit of the history of Irish Dolmens to my Lawton Celtic Group.    I have my poem and picture of the Knockeen Dolmen to share.

My other presentation is of the Patron Saints of the 7 Celtic Nations for IBAM in Chicago.  THis is the first year that they have gone virtual and is quite a challenge.      Under normal circumstances, I would have gone there and presented in person.  A whole new way of presenting for me.    Bart is going to help me.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: