Tuesday, November 17, 2020

A rather productive day.

I did some cleaning.  I am working on getting the inside of my windows cleaned.   Figure I will hit the outside in spring, unless it stays as nice as it has been for a while.

Went over to Bart's this afternoon and he helped me with a computer communication problem that I have been struggling with.  To each day its lesson.  

We are all well and are not having our usual bit Thanksgiving get together.   I will miss it but had decided not to attend anyway because of the numbers and the diversity/   We all love eachother any way and will not put each other at risk.

Perhaps we can have an after coronavirus  when this is all over.

Dia Dhuit

Mary



Nice little dog

In my life to care for

Caring for something is good.

Knowing that I AM needed.

Yes.   She is a nice little dog.

No comments: