Friday, November 20, 2020

Hi Youall.

I know that Youall should be spelled differently but I  don't care.   You all know what I mean.

A busy day.   I caught up on all my wash.     Went to a Celtic Meeting from 2 to 4PM which was great.   We went to a local German Restaurant called Mutti's.   I had a bratwurst which was pretty good.  not Johnsonville but a good substitute.   There were 8 of us and I told them about the history of Dolmans in Ireland and the Celtic Nations and showed some pictures.     It was fun.    We are debating whether we will  meet next month.  If four or more want to, we will.

Also still working on the virtual speech I am doing for IBAM in Chicago.    We just have to be sure to get it recorded properly so that Maureen can edit, if necessary.

Tomorrow another day.     Sufficient UNTO the day.

Love you all

Stay safe and well.

Dia dhuit

Mary


Disease,

Riots and hate.

What has happened to life

As we knew it in the REAL world.

SAVE US!

 

No comments: