Thursday, November 19, 2020

Home again

from Writer's Club.    We were all four of us there tonight and all had something to read.    I is nice for us to have this group to keep us motivated.   To try to produce something every week is helpful to getting started.   I am impressed with my fellow writers

Had my yearly nurse checkup from Humana today and all is well.   My vitals were fine and she says that I am doing quite well.     So I will continue taking care of myself.    Don't want other people to feel that they have to take care of me anyway.

Also, Dean from SWOK Tree Service came and cleaned up my yard, trimmed my trees and hauled everything away.   I am so glad to see a yard again.    He has a bit of trimming to do on one tree but will finish that on Saturday.     He does such good work.

Hope all is well with you.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


The trees all maimed by ice and wind

Are being brave with sun to love

Perhaps with time they 'll somehow mend

And shield from sun too hot above.

No comments: