Saturday, August 22, 2020

Went to Mass this evening

And it was good.    A lovely service and I saw several friends there.     In this time of coronavirus, it is to good to see people, especially those who have been important in our lives and we saw at special places.

The rest of the day was quiet.   I heard from Bart and found out how to get to my friend, Judy's house.    We are getting together for bible study.     Very carefully for those of you that are concerned.   It has been months and we are really a support, prayer group for each other.   Life will be good again.

I am certainly caught up with household, and business chores.    What else have I to do?

I even welcome miss Vita asking me to take her for a walk.    With the hear, sometimes she gets out and turns right around to come back in.    What a goof she is.    Am I EVER glad I have her.   I need something besides myself to take care of.

Stay well.   I pray for you all every night.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: