Wednesday, August 19, 2020

No more computer outages. Whew.

Not a bad day.   Temperatures were in the low 90s and the humidity was low.    Vita and I had a couple of really good walks.     She turned me back on the mid day one though.   She is no dummy.

 Dan and his wife came an mowed my lawn this morning.    I am watering everything this evening.   Trying to do that every other day as we are getting no rain at all.   The front lawn is looking better and the back yard, though really needing sod, as about 1/3 of it OK.

 My only out of house experience:) was an appointment at Miracle Ear to check my hearing aid.    I really need to start wearing it more.   She said that even at home, I should be wearing it.

Haiku

A dog is a friend

That never stops loving you

How blessed am I

 

Dia /dhuit

Mary

No comments: